Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New library staff member

Please welcome Christopher Burke, our newest staff member, to the library.

I started the SLIS program in spring 2008. I graduated from Southwestern in Georgetown in 2004 with a degree in Philosophy. My two favorite things are gooey chocolate chip cookies and chic-fil-a for breakfast. If anyone were to deliver these things to me, they would have a new friend. Dallas is a cool place to live, but I still think I would rather raise my kids in a place like Fort Worth (not that I have any kids… or expect to… or even want to, anytime soon). I hope to work in an academic library and do something cool like acquisitions at a small university when I complete my education.

I enjoy providing aid to all research needs, so please feel free to ask for any help you need.

No comments: